HEALTH and WELLBEING
Your information page
Complementary Therapies as the name suggests, complement not just other therapies but conventional medicine as well. Stresses, environmental or emotional, are a fact of life today, but we can take control of our own health using these therapies to help towards a more balanced lifestyle.
How Complementary Therapies have helped YOU.
- Bowen Technique
- Having been aware of the potential of Bowen, but never having actually tried it, I am amazed and delighted with my first treatment. Problems have disappeared that I forgot I had until they had gone (due to their absence, if you get my drift!) Just wanted to share my happiness!!
- I was amazed at how quickly my frozen shoulder responded to this treatment. I thoroughly recommend it.
- As an avid golfer, I ended up with 'golfer's elbow', but after two treatments of Bowen, it completely cleared up. I thought that the little moves the therapist did on me, couldn't possibly work, but they did!
- Muscle & Joint Gel - Harmony Healing
- Having had a sore neck due to daily wear and tear (usually the golf course) I tried this cream recently with great success. Having applied the cream last thing at night my neck was completely free of pain and stiffness in the morning. The cream also has a very soothing smell which helps you to relax and sleep more comfortably. I would recommend the cream to everyone with general muscle and joint pain or stiffness.
- Ruth Miller
- I became asthmatic after a hip operation and spent 6 years in absolute misery, my life almost ground to a halt until a friend recommended The Buteyko Course. Since taking the course and most importantly keeping up the breathing exercises, I have taken on a new lease of life. I can now go for walks, go to the gym and have even managed dancing. I have drastically reduced the use of inhalers, have more energy and nearly everyone I meet tells me how well I look. All thanks to the Buteyko Course.
- Hazel, Shetland